Last Christmas, punch drunk on Scandinavian Glogg, I managed to create a 18 most popular Web Analytics blog posts of 2007 post. Based on that and my general Christmas euphoria, I decided to do a repeat of my little Elf endeavor. I asked each of the good people below to send me their 3 most popular posts of 2008… and here goes the list:
Occam’s Razor by Avinash Kaushik:
- How To Excite People About Web Analytics: Five Tips.
- The “Action Dashboard” (An Alternative To Crappy Dashboards)
- Tracking Off-line Conversions: Hope, Seven Best Practices, Bonus Tips
Web Analytics Demystified by Eric Peterson:
- How Yahoo! buying IndexTools changes Web Analytics
- How to measure visitor engagement, redux
- What is your web analytics communication strategy?
VisualRevenue by Dennis R. Mortensen
- The difference between a KPI and a Metric
- What and how to measure Social Networking websites
- Online Video Analytics – KPIs
SemAngel by Gary Angel
- Two Cultures
- I Comment – Therefore I AM…Satisfied/UnSatisified/Already Engaged
- Web Analytics – Behavioral Segmentation
GrokDotCom by Bryan Eisenberg and co.
- 33 Free Tools to Make Your Website Better
- The Ultimate Google Analytics Plugins, Hacks & Tricks Collection
- How to Prioritize Your Optimization
Lies damned lies by Ian Thomas
LunaMetrics by Robbin Steif and Co. (Jonathan, John and Traci)
- Advanced Segments vs Profiles & Filters
- Copying Goals in GA (A Firefox Extension)
- Linking AdWords and Analytics
Web Analytics World by Manoj Jasra
- Online Competitive Intelligence Factors
- 5 Great (Free) Web Analytics Tools You Might Not Know About Yet
- Ultimate Google Analytics Resources
Digital Alex by Alex Cohen:
- Campaign Tagging with Google Analytics
- A Basic Website and Marketing Analysis Method
- 7 Ways to Measure and Improve Your Website
If I forgot you in my little list above, do throw me an email and I will make sure you are on the 2009 list.
Fa la la la la..la la la la!